Sunday 17 March 2013

Cannock Chase drive in Nature Reserve.

  Today I went to one of my favourite spots on Cannock Chase. Here you simply pull in to the car park and watch the birds from your warm cars. Over the years there has been some rare sightings here like a Hawfinch regularly visits every year. There are also a lot of other birds there like Yellow Hammers, Bullfinch's, Nuthatches, House Sparrows, Great Tits, Blue Tits, Long-tailed Tits, Magpies, Crows, Marsh Tits and many more. Along with all the birds there are also a lot of Fallow deer that visit and Foxes that visit mainly just before dusk. Here are some photos and a short clip of a Fox that visited. Unfortunately I didn't bring my Camera and had to use my phone for photos but I am planning to return very soon to get some better photos. I hope you enjoy this post.
 
A view from the car.
Clip of the Fox.



1 comment:

  1. Where abouts is that nature reserve, looks interesting

    ReplyDelete